We do not accept returns or process refunds. If for any reason you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you may exchange the item for another garment or store credit. All sale items are final.
RETURNS FOR STORE CREDITS MUST MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS:
- Returns must be filed online within 14 days of receipt by using our “Returns” link found on our website.
- Merchandise must be unworn and unwashed. We cannot accept returns of items that have been damaged, worn, or soiled, and clothing tags must still be intact. Items must be in a condition suitable for resale.
- Merchandise must have all tags, including any hangtags attached.
- Any merchandise marked "Final Sale" cannot be returned.
- Non-returnable merchandise include sale products, formal gowns, swimwear, and bodysuits.
- We reserve the right to refuse any exchange that does not meet our requirements including any signs of wear.
- Velvet Ave will provide a pre-paid mailer for the client to return any merchandise for exchange. If client decides to pay shipping fees on their own, Velvet Ave will reimburse the customer via the same method they originally used to purchase the order. Velvet Ave will not be responsible for reimbursing shipping fees that are above regular express shipping fees. Velvet Ave reserves the right to refuse reimburse a shipping fee that has an increased fee due to overnight shipping or a rate that exceeds the average rate for the customers point of pick up to point of drop off.
- Velvet Ave diligently inspects all items before shipping; therefore, damaged merchandise is extremely unlikely. Any returned items will be inspected for signs of wear or smoke, and in the event that the item does not match the original condition, the buyer will not receive a store credit.
- Store Credit is valid only at www.velvetave.com
OUR RETURN ADDRESS IS:
307-264 Queens Quay West
*This is not a physical retail location.
For international orders we ship via Fedex or UPS. For North American orders we ship via Canada Post, UPS or private courier service.
Shipping & Processing times are as follows:
The processing time for orders is 1-2 days. After that, delivery time within Canada is 3-4 business days and 4-7 business days internationally. Please keep in mind that during holidays or limited edition launches, this time may vary. Thank you for your patience.
We are not responsible for any shipping deliveries that may be affected by customs, natural occurrences, transfers from Canada Post to the local carrier in your country or air and ground transportation strikes or delays, nor any extra fees, customs or back-end charges once the package has exited Canada.
What Methods of Payment do you Accept?
We accept Interact Email Transfer, Paypal, MasterCard, Visa and American Express.
BITCOIN (Wallets using Bitpay, Copay, Mycelium, Airbitz, Electrum, Bitcoin Core, Bitcoin.com and BRD Bread Wallet)
BITCOIN CASH (Wallets using Bitpay, Copay, Bitcoin.com, Electron Cash are compatible with our Merchant)
What if an item is defective or is not what I ordered?
In the rare case that your shipment contains a defective item or we accidentally sent you the wrong item, we will ship you a replacement at no charge along with a return mailer prepaid with our companies address. Please include all original packaging and attach a brief note explaining the defect, or indicate on your receipt the item shipped in error. Once we have confirmed you have shipped back the defected/wrong garment then we will ship out the replacement.